Emeralds, as written above, are the currency used to buy items. Though, armor and weapons bought with emeralds will never be unique, rare, or legendary as you will have to kill monsters to obtain those. Some things that can be bought with emeralds from merchants include:
- Identifications(for unique+ items)
- etc.(buckets, boats, wheat, potatoes)
Selling Items to Gain Emeralds Edit
By selling items to sword buyers/armor buyers, you will also gain emeralds depending on the value of your item. For example, legendary items will sell higher than unique items. Also, the higher the level of the item, the more valuable it is.
Selling junk items(such as rotten flesh or empty bottles) to junk merchants will also reward you to emeralds. But, you will need a large amount of the kind of junk, and certain junk merchants only buy certain junk depending on the region.
Once you reach a certain amount of emeralds, you can compress the emeralds to make them fit in your bank. Here are the transactions:
- 64 emeralds = 1 Emerald block
- 64 emerald blocks = 1 lliquified Emerald
- 1 Emerald Block = 64 Emeralds
- 1 Liquified Emerald = 64 Emerald Blocks = 4096 Emeralds
- Currently, liquified emeralds are the maximum type of currency compression, wielding over 4096 emeralds in one Liquified Emerald.
- Liquified Emeralds are commonly abbreviated as "LE".