Loot chests are somewhat uncommon and can be found anywhere. They contain a variety of assorted loot and emeralds. Loot chests can be identified by having particles bursting out of them.
When a player opens a loot chest, the specific player will "claim" the loot chest, disallowing any other players from reaching into the chest and stealing loot. Once a chest is looted, it will break and respawn again in a given time.
There are currently 4 tiers of loot chests available. With each tier being more abundant with emeralds than the last.
- Tier 1 - Found usually out in the open, containing small amounts of emeralds.
- Tier 2 - Also found in the open occasionally, some loot chests may require some types of minor parkour to get to, and contain more emeralds than tier 1.
- Tier 3 - Generally found in hard-to-reach places, containing large amounts of emeralds in one chest. These chests are usually found at the end of generally difficult parkour, or at places infested with mobs, and contain good loot due to the nature of where they are located at.
- Tier 4 - These chests are elusive and exceptionally hard to get to, often containing a plethora of emeralds. There are very few tier 4 chests throughout Wynn, with each one being placed in hidden areas, or challenging areas to get to.
- There are currently only 3 tier 4 chests in the world, making it the rarest, and most exclusive chest as of right now. Actually there is over 20! ( Including Gavel. )